Monday, June 18, 2007

Winding Down (Part 2)













IT seems , as is the case with so many Twins, they polarize to the opposite ends of the spectrum ,

to try and prove, I suppose,

that, Each of them is unique and different from the other.


Finally, we have heard from the "Other" Twin. Perhaps it's unfair to call this one such but for ease of Character identification, lets just call this one,

"The Evil Twin"


Come in Evil one........




**********************************






-
-
The Unvarnished Truth
-
-
Here is the real story of why our favorite hotel Heiress, went home after just one night in the big house.
-
I would have posted earlier but I've been otherwise occupied.
-
And so, here it is the story you will never, ever hear, (give or take the odd little white lie) anywhere else,
-
but here ,
-
from me,
-
the true Source.
-
-
-

What...............
-
-
-
You can trust a Tranny, Can't you !
-
-
-
-
**************************************************************************
-
-
-

The events started with my Birthday Bash.
-
Yes, She was invited but I never really expected her to come.
-
You see we have friends, but the truth be known, She didn't know me at all.
-
and so fate played its role as I was arrested at the Restaurant, as I was leaving my party.
-
-
-

Something about Drug bust....but I was and Am innocent.
-

Every drug I take has been prescribed by a registered Medial Practitioner !
-
-
-
And, so
There I was in the Cell, when Little Miss Bimbo arrived.

For the Record:
-
-

I was there first, and had claimed the Lower Bunk.
-
-
She strolls in whining about this and that.
-
Now
-
She seems to think, I am the Phillipino Live-in Maid !
-
She wants her bath drawn....
-
RIGHT NOW !
-
But what really got things going,
-
was when, she says
-
-
"How Dare You ! Get off my Bed Rightnow "
-
-
I'm a lady, so I won't go into all that happened after that
-
-
-
The News service , got it about right.
-
She was sent home by the Sheriff.
-
Crying and sniffling something fierce. Calling out for her Mommy.
-
I think someone may have kicked her Skinny little Butt, or something,
but I wouldn't know anything about that. Would I.
-
Any ways , thats the way life goes for a Gemini in June.
-
The Gemini Season is over now.
-
I think I survived the Celebrations.........
-
-
-
-

Oh no.......it's gay pride week. Oh No !
-
-
-
-
Hear we go again !
-
-
-
-









No comments: