Friday, June 15, 2007

The Season of Gemini Winds down...


This is the final Prank, from the Prankster, that lurks within every Gemini.


Enjoy.




******************************************************
-
-
Oh, I don't know what to say.
-
-
Last Night, June 13th,
-
There she was strutting around in that $26.00, Crushed Velvet Dress,
she just got,
from a Vintage store, down on Melrose.
-
-
That Angelina Jolie...well....
-
-
she so burns me up inside.
-
-
We use to like shopping for the same sort of things.
-
-
But then she goes and grabs sometime right out of my hand.
-
-
And then,
-
-
There she was last night at the Big Event in town (Right side pic)
-
-
strutting around, in what, should have been mine.
-
-
And here I am, left at home (Left side Pic) in my second choice.
-
-
well, I'm telling you, right now,
-
-
I got the last laugh , on her because...........
-
-
I only paid a dollar for my dress, at the Dollar Store.
-
-
She forked out a whole lot more for her rag......like 26 Bones.
-
-
******************************************
-
-
I always though , we were friends.
-
But after what she has done to me.
-
I'm hurt,
-
Really hurt,
-
that she would not only steal my favourite dress,
-
but then wear it out there for all to see.
-
-
Any designer in the world, would give her a whole wardrobe for free,
-
but no,
-
she has to steal a dress from me.....go figure.
-

-
***************************************************
-
-
-
(ring, ring, ring)
-
-
-
Hello,
Oh it's you, Angelina.....the Thief calls.
-
-
You say, your really sorry and you want to make it up to me.....
-
-
Well,
-
-
Well, alright, I never could stay mad at you,
-
-
I guess that would be fair.
-
-
-
You will make it up to me tomorrow, that's Friday night, right.
-
-
Okay,
-
-
just because your a good pal, I'll forgive you.
-
-
Now, you be sure to send Brad over for the night, with clean underwear, Ya hear .
-
-
-
-
And he had better not be late !
-
-
-
Bye Bye Angie. Love Ya !
-
-





No comments: